The new Kiosk will enable QSR operators to implement an unmanned, cashless solution into their hospitality outlets, speeding up transactions and reducing costs.
The new technology provides the operator with the ability to implement a customer facing kiosk solution. Working on an Android platform, over Wi-Fi and using 10” tablets mounted in BouncePad holders the kiosk solution offers a slick, innovative and cutting edge hospitality solution.
Benefits include enhancing the customer experience, reducing costs associated with staffing tills (staff can be re-allocated in production or other elsewhere in the business) and cash handling, and they can help combat queues and busy trading periods.
Designed for QSR operations, future developments will include interval ordering integration for theatres & venues, and possibly seat/table assignment for casual dining restaurants. The next phase of this product will also include collection point screen integration for displaying your order name/number.
Using the kiosk interface customers can glide through and browse picture based menu content & nutritional data, create order and check-out with integrated card payments in just a few button presses.
- Customisable graphics/branding to personalise for the business
- Integrated standalone chip and pin
- Ability to filter menu options by food types (i.e. allergy content)
- Display nutritional data clearly to the customer and enable them in real time to build up a nutritional picture of their order/basket
- Option to email receipt to customer
- Upsell opportunities throughout order process and checkout
- Discount code functionality
- Manager override with QR code log in feature